I use this blog to put my thoughts in writing, to refine and clarify my opinions and arguments, and to hopefully catch any major errors or blind spots before I attempt to act on them. Topics can range from politics to film criticism to things happening in my daily life.

Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Keep on keepin' on

Not much to say; I was out of town most of the holiday weekend and didn't get the itch to write anything extensive. I'm also looking forward to some upcoming changes: after a year living in the hallway/closet I grew up in, I'm soon to start looking into apartments with a wee bit more space, along with making certain other changes in my schedule and goings on. If it proves interesting or thought provoking, I might blog about it; otherwise, it'll just happen. Have a good week, and look forward to me revisiting and finishing off one of my several unfinished drafts the next time I have a day off. o7

No comments:

Post a Comment